I’ve been doing some more tests with my current task sequence and manually selected applications (using PACKAGES###) when I noticed none of the applications would install. After checking ZTICoalesce.log I noticed two lines:
Added value from OSDDownloadDownloadPackages to the list
Added value PRI##### from OSDDownloadDownloadPackagesDriverID to the list
I didn’t realize that ZTICoalesce.wsf would search for all variables that contain the word PACKAGES. Instead of changing the variable PACKAGES### to something else I decided to just add a couple of lines to ZTICoalesce.wsf to at least ignore these two specific cases.
ElseIf oBaseVar.Exists(sVar) then oLogging.CreateEntry "Ignoring variable " & sVar & " because it is already in the list", LogTypeVerbose ' Added: Ignore OSDDownloadDownloadPackages and OSDDownloadDownloadPackagesDriverID ElseIf InStr(1,UCase(sVar),"DOWNLOADPACKAGES", vbTextCompare) > 0 Then oLogging.CreateEntry "Ignoring package download variable " & sVar, LogTypeVerbose Else On Error Resume Next oBaseVar.Add oEnvironment.Item(sVar), "" On Error Goto 0 oLogging.CreateEntry "Added value " & oEnvironment.Item(sVar) & " from " & sVar & " to the list", LogTypeInfo End if
Note: OSDDownloadDownloadPackagesDriverID is a variable I use to keep the Model-based driver package without keeping it tied up to the original OSDDownloadDownloadPackages